If our programs are installed on multiple computers, remote access software may be needed on each. Internet access and Windows administrative rights should be provided during investigative and corrective measures.
Our commercial account for TeamViewer allow us to provide remote access support with no additional charge to you.
From the PCs running AppServer and Gateway software:
- Download TeamViewer 12 from http://download.teamviewer.com/download/version_12x/TeamViewer_Setup.exe
- Run/Open the file downloaded and choose Install.
- Choose Personal/non-commercial use.
- Choose Yes and accept/agree to the license statement.
- Set up unattended access and specify a password.
- Choose I don't want to create a TeamViewer account now.
- The ID is presented to you. Send us this ID and the password you created in one of three ways. Remember to include phone numbers and inform us when we can schedule the remote access. (our working schedule is announced the front page).
We also have our custom TeamViewer client application (SafeMobile Remote Support) available at http://www.safemobile.com/upload/SafeMobileRemoteSupport.exe
- Email to email@example.com.
- Login to support.safemobile.com and reply to the related ticket.
- Login to support.safemobile.com and choose Contact Us to open a new ticket.
If you have submitted email to firstname.lastname@example.org, we may have your email address on file and associated with the request for assistance. Use this email address to start a new login to support.safemobile.com and select I have lost my password / I do not have a Password to create one.
Once we have investigated the installation on the PCs running the AppServer and Gateway software, we will be able to continue with corrective measures. Be sure to have the control radios connected and turned on. Please specify the ID of at least one radio that will provide GPS data for our testing.
Make CPS available on the PCs with control radios attached. This is useful to review the programming and to establish that a good connection exists to the radios.